Honestly, this DVD is jammed packed with so much:
1. the parable of the fruit and the vine
2. the Last Supper
3. about Saint Imelda and the Miracle of the Eucharist
4. staying healthy both body and soul
Here's a great little preview to just give you a taste of this wonderful DVD:
This really is a fantastic addition to our family DVD library. I love it and the coloring and activity book we received in addition to the DVD, lots of beautiful pictures to color and activities to do. LOVELY! I seriously think this would make a perfect First Communion gift for any child! I wish I had this for my eldest, but feel super blessed that now my four smaller kids will get to grow up with Brother Francis as part of our family and their First Communion journey!
Here's a description from their website:
Join Brother Francis in this delightfully inspirational and instructive presentation that teaches children all about the sacrament of the Eucharist!So as I sat here typing this when my almost seven year old walks in and sees me and asked what I was doing. I told him I was writing about how awesome we thought that Brother Francis DVDs are and he said, "well that's special to me!" He then said he wanted me to tell everyone this: "Brother Francis is a great teacher! I think he is a good guy who loves God very much. He teaches about the Eucharist and that is super important. The Eucharist is God and St. Imelda really wanted to receive Him. I want to receive Him too and I'm very excited about my First Holy Communion coming soon! It will be one of the BEST days of my life! Thank you Brother Francis for teaching me the way!" (That was word for word my friends of what he said, I need not say any more right?) :)
This episode contains:
- “The Last Supper”: animated presentation of Jesus instituting this blessed sacrament.
- “The Story of Blessed Imelda Lambertini”: the Patroness of First Communicants
- “I am the Bread of Life”, and “What More Can He Give”: two visualized songs
- “Brother Francis: The Bread of Life” is an exceptional way to prepare children for their first Holy Communion.
This mommy is happy that her kiddos are learning about the faith with Brother Francis! :)
Want to buy one? Here are all the details: