"Let's get one thing clear about the debate. NO ONE has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body. "Hands off my body" is the rule we need to operate on when it comes to the health and well-being of every living woman. She gets to choose medical procedures for her own body."
I just ask one thing, if you KNOW scientifically a unique Human's DNA is created at conception (this potential baby already has predetermined hair color, eye color, features, etc.), and then at only 22 days after conception his/her heart starts beating, BEFORE most women even know they are pregnant!
- At week three you see eyes and ears.
- Week 6, fingers and toes.
- Week 7: Baby's head develops.
- Week 8: Baby's eyes are visible.
- Week 9: Baby's toes form.
- Week 10: Baby's neck begins to develop
- By week 11 she/he can smile and frown AND genitals develop. YEP as early as week 11 (about 2 months), we can see if a boy or girl (but harder to see of course).
- Week 12: Baby's fingernails develop. That is ONLY first trimester.
Why would anyone think it's okay to kill that life (call it a baby or a fetus, I don't care). Biologically speaking only...alive means one thing = life. Why would it be OKAY for anyone to kill? Just because you can't see that life? Just because the fetus can't live outside of the womb? Killing is killing no matter how you put it. No matter how popular it is. For those that say this is a religious perspective, no, this is not about a Bible this is very simple it's simple Biology.
Still not convinced? Watch this video and see people finish this sentence, "Killing a baby in the womb is okay when..."