I have to state here that of the main reasons why we love being a big family is that we like to follow the rules. The Lord himself said, "Be fruitful and multiply!" - Genesis 1:28. Therefore, I thought it would be fun to host a blog hop of sorts that listed TEN REASONS to be thankful for our BiG families. Want to hear more?
Here's the Blog Hop Logo:
Want to join us? Okay first, the rules:
1. You have to just totally LOVE big families. It would be helpful if you have at least four kids yourself but if you don't, it's okay. For the record: Adopted, step-kids, etc. all count...the main thing is that you have at least 10 positive things to say.
2. You have to believe in the Bible passage, "Be fruitful, and multiply" Genesis 1:28
3. You have to post on your blog, your top ten reasons why you think big families are a blessing.
4. Link up to us below so we can visit your blog and see your post. Please visit our friends and leave them a comment!
5. Add our adorable "Be Fruitful, and Multiply" button in your post or on your side bar. (the code is below)
6. Also, if you visit someone's blog in this Hop, please follow their blog through Google Friend Connect (or other blog following tool)
WHAT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BLOG, you can still participate. Here's how:
1. Make a list of at least five reasons you love BIG FAMILIES.
2. Leave us a comment on this post.
Have fun! I can't wait to see everyone's post.
Here is the button you will need to add to your blog (medium size):
Or a smaller one:
For those of you new to the blog world:
What Is A Blog Hop?
A blog hop is a list of blogs that you can "hop" from one to another very easily. It is a great way to increase your traffic, gain readership, increase subscribers and increase twitter and facebook likes. A blog hop usually starts with a blog host. A blog “host” lists a Linky (list of links to other blogs or posts) on their page, along with the Blog Hop rules. There are 2 parts to a blog hop:
1) Each participant adds their info to the Linky so others can see it.
2) Each participant re-posts the Linky on their blog to promote the blog hop