Saturday, May 14, 2011

Be Fruitful & Multiply BLOG HOP: 10 Reasons by Kristy


1. We are trying our best to "be fruitful and multiply"


2. We know that at least one will offer to take us in when we get old and we will have lots of grandchildren to dote on.

3. We're trying hard to outnumber the liberals.

4. We consider each child a blessing from God so more children just equals more blessings.

5. We enjoy taking up at least one pew at church.

6. I trust God in other areas of my life so why shouldn't I trust him with my fertility.

7. Though I have more dishes and laundry in my home than a small family, I also have more love, kisses, and laughter :)

8. With a large family greater chance that one or more will have a religious vocation.

9. It's fun-there is never a dull moment in our house!

10. We always have enough people for a game or to play a board game and have lots of hands to chip in and help with household chores.

Don't forget to visit the original post and link up!  Or leave a comment if you don't have a blog.

Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment