Sunday, November 20, 2011

Celebrating the Liturgical Year with Children: Feast of Christ the King (FREEBIE)

I'm so happy to announce my very first downloadable freebie on Raising {& Teaching} Little Saints. I'm working on various activities and themes. This is a test/sample of some of the things I will be posting in the near future.

After doing my Morning prayers and reading, I got a little inspired...made some fun printables for my kids for today's feast of Christ the King. Most are self explanatory but if you have any questions, please leave a comment here and I'll get back with you ASAP. It's more for smaller kids but I think you can adapt it to older ones. I'm having my 13 year old read the page for Teachers and use the vocabulary words in reading response journal (where he explains in his own words what he read).  Hope you enjoy them as much as we have!

Christ the King Free Printables

Want to cook something up with this theme?  Visit Catholic Cuisine for some amazing ideas:



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love LOVE this and am definitely sharing! Thank you for creating this and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete