Saturday, May 5, 2012

First Confession Prep: Examination of Conscience {Free Printable}

As you know our second son has been preparing for his First Confession.  I posted his struggles memorizing the Act of Contrition.  I'm happy to report that our little pictograph ideas is working!  YAY!  If you don't know what I'm talking about visit my post:  and grab it for your child(ren).
Act of Contrition

Next I wanted him to learn to examine his conscience well from the start.  So I turned to the 10 Commandments for this.  I created an Examination of Conscience for him to read through and prepare for Confession.  Here's what it looks like and a freebie printable to share with my RLS friends:

Basic Examination of Conscience for Little Ones

Enjoy!

     

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this exam of conscience! I was happy to find this for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete