Thursday, August 29, 2013

Personalized Composition Book Covers



I've always wanted to create covers for the children's composition books.  We love composition books, I always buy them when they are $.50 a piece and love how sturdy they are.  The ones that are fancier are more expensive and with five children buying those are not possible and keeping within our budget.  So I decided I'd create some for my children instead.  Of course, I want to share them with others.  I've already shared them with Facebook friends.  

I printed two per page, cut them, and used simple school glue to glue them down.  I might put a line of tape all around the edges if I see them start to turn up but I don't think it will be much of a problem.  Here is what they look like:


       


  


The children are very excited to have pretty covers over their composition books and finding the right book will be a simple task.  If you are interested in downloading them here they are: 

Composition Book Personalized Covers.


Enjoy,
Mama Erika





No comments:

Post a Comment