Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Drowning in Laundry?

So, as a family of six I felt (a couple of months ago) that I was drowning in laundry! When laundry day came, I wanted to run away as fast as I could! When I found myself doing laundry and about six months pregnant with number five - I freaked! So I did what a good mommy and housewife would do, first, I panicked, second I called for help from the "veterans" AKA mom friends with more kids than I!

To the rescue comes my friend Stephanie (mommy of SIX)! She taught me a system that works like a charm. I've been wanting to blog about her system since the first day she told me about it but I thought I'd give it a couple of months to try it out and see how it worked for me - it's simply amazing! Then another friend of ours (Blogging Mama Liz) reported that she posted something on her blog about it a couple of weeks ago, so here it is: Stephanie's Laundry System (for BIG, and not so big, families)! Thanks, Liz!

In my quest for a cool picture for this post, I found this cartoon about "the laundry monster" and I wanted to share it (oh how things change, lol):

No comments:

Post a Comment