Friday, July 10, 2009

The Mystery of the Rosary and the Real Presence of Christ

I'm a devout follower of Father Corapi. He is such an amazing preacher. I've been trying to catch up and view all of the episodes off of EWTN of which I've programmed to record on our DVR. I've heard him speak on both of the subjects in the title of this post. Such amazing clarity in his words! If you've never had a chance to hear him, and your cable provider offers EWTN, you have to watch him at some point! If you know who I'm talking about, you MUST agree that he is amazing! His conversion story is also!!! As I was searching some information on the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist, I was blessed to have found this video on youtube.

Here we have both the Rosary and the Real Presence of Christ together in the video presented by none other than the amazing and Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta! "How can anyone think about the Gospels, and not see Mary is there in the beginning and in the end of the Gospels?" Mother of Mercy, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment