Sunday, November 6, 2011

WINNER!!! of Rock N Learn's Sight Word DVD is...



The winner of our Sight Word DVD by Rock N Learn is....


Congratulations Entry #3, Coley R!
Coley's comment: 
"I think this would be a wonderful teaching tool!"
{I will be sending you an email so that you can send me your information, you have 48 hours after I contact you to respond.  If you do not respond, you forfeit your prize and another person will be selected.  Thank you!}


Thanks to everyone who participated in this great giveaway!  Don't forget you can buy one for your little ones at Rock N Learn's website and receive 25%off your order if you us this code:  JQ7711! 

I will be reviewing more goodies soon and giving some items away as well.  :)  Have a Happy Sunday and don't forget to change your clocks:


No comments:

Post a Comment